The Ankidu Association was created in 2016 as a non-profit organization by people from different countries and backgrounds. For more than fifteen years, its members have been successfully carrying out projects and activities related to diversity, culture and social impact in various organizations.
- To promote the study of ethnoscenology;
- To promote, develop and support cultural diversity and cultural heritage, both tangible and intangible, in our societies;
- To act as a social, economic, cultural and artistic catalyst;
- To promote creative thinking and innovation to contribute to social cohesion through art and culture;
- To promote artists who have projects that have a common link with diversity and multidisciplinarity;
- Participate in international platforms and networks on culture, creativity, innovation and diversity;
- Generate spaces, new encounters and independent participation dynamics, with a special focus on urban culture.