The International Federation of Coalitions for Cultural Diversity (IFCCD) offers a limited number of grants to attend the IFCCD Congress.
Two categories of grants are available:
- One grant to attend the regional conference (Saturday, June 3 and Sunday, June 4, 2023)*
- One grant to attend the regional conference (Saturday, June 3 and Sunday, June 4, 2023) and the Civil Society Forum (Monday, June 5, 2023)*
* Extension of travel dates will be possible, but the cost of accommodation beyond the activity will be at the participant’s expense.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (FOR GRANTS ONLY)
- Be a member of a national coalition for cultural diversity (all regions of the world);
- Be a representative of an organization that has joined the Federation as an associate member (new memberships in preparation for the convention will be considered) (all regions of the world)
- Be up to date with your IFCCD membership
- Ideally, understand French or English. In case of Spanish monolingual, thanks for specifying.
- A curriculum vitae;
- A two-page cover letter with the following information:
- Your most relevant professional experiences;
- Your action within the national coalition for cultural diversity and/or the cultural community;
- What motivates your participation in the IFCCD congress (relevance to your activity, perspectives for action at the end of the congress);
- A short file presenting the organization represented and summarizing its activities. The objective of demonstrating that the organization is taking action, even if modest, in the cultural sector (short description of the organization’s activities, recent activity report, publications, links to the website, Facebook page or other social networks, programs or publications related to an organized event, etc.).
- A letter of support from the national coalition for cultural diversity or the professional association represented.
- Possession or possibility of obtaining a valid visa for France: note that all expenses advanced for obtaining a visa must be approved in advance by the secretariat, otherwise they cannot be reimbursed. In all cases, a supporting document must be presented to obtain reimbursement of all expenses advanced;
- if an invitation letter is required, mention it;
- Once obtained, a copy of the visa must be sent to the secretariat of the federation
- Diversity of geographical origin;
- Gender diversity;
- Experience and anchoring of the candidate;
- Mission and realization of the represented organization;
- Intergenerational diversity.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT PROVIDED
- Cost of international transport
- Cost of the visa
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
Sunday, June 2, 2023, at midnight, Montreal time
Applications should be sent (English, French or Spanish) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the email: Regional conference application + Country + name of your organization
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Orélie Brûlet : email@example.com
 The IFCCD team will strive to maximize the number of grants awarded, but cannot commit to a set number due to variations in transportation and accommodation costs.
2023 Congress Participation Grants: Call for applications
Sunday, April 2, 2023 at midnight, Montreal time